The Ladies Wing plays an active and integral role fostering the true magnificience of womanhood through its many programmes for women, service activities and living of Swami’s teachings.
” Truth, sacrifice and peace are predominant qualities in Sai women. They are concerned about the purity and welfare of the community.”
Ladies Wing participants are an inspirational group of ladies representing all races creeds and religions. They volunteer their time, energy and generosity across a wide section of Society, in a diversity of projects. The skills and experience of our Ladies Wing participants, improves the lives of many individuals and through their dedication and unconditional Love – communities are touched with Sai Love – as they quietly go about their work.
They contribute at local, national and international levels, within our Sathya Sai Organisation, and we can be proud in the knowledge, that many of our Sai Sisters are in leadership roles within our communities.
Through the Ladies Wing, participants find the opportunity to meet new people, contribute to a worldwide “sense of purpose”, through service, and find a pathway to greater personal and spiritual growth and fulfilment within their own lives.
Sai Women are messengers of Sathya Sai Baba’s teachings wherever they go and through their example of loving service to humanity, play an active and purposeful role in the Mission of the Sai Avatar.
You may read more about the Ladies program following the links given below:
- Mother’s Day Walk
- ACT Region Service Opportunity – Birthing Kit Assembly Day
- LOVE AT HOME: Countering Domestic Violence.
- The Role of Women in the Sathya Sai International Organisation
- NSW Ladies Retreat – February 2017
- Ladies’ Day Celebrations – 2016
- Ladies Day Celebration – Victoria Region East
- Ladies’ Day Celebration – ACT Region
- NSW Region West: Unity of Faith Pilgrimage
- NSW Region West: Ladies Leadership Workshop
- The Sacred Role of Women in the Sathya Sai International Organisation: