Sathya Sai School is a co-educational institution located opposite to Knox Park in Murwillumbah in the beautiful Tweed River region of Northern NSW and is 30 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and about two hours drive from Brisbane.
Details of vacant positions are published as and when employment opportunities arise in the School.
Teacher, Sathya Sai Primary School
The Sathya Sai School, Murwillumbah (NSW) invites NSW approved teachers to apply for a temporary three day a week contract position commencing 18 July 2016 until end of Term 4, 2016. The remuneration package will be in accordance with Independent Schools NSW (Teachers) Multi-Enterprise Agreement.
The primary focus of the school is to provide and model a safe school environment based on human values which honours the uniqueness of all children, enabling them to realise their inner potential for character development and academic success.
The successful applicant will be a NSW approved K-6 Generalist Teacher who can demonstrate the following character and academic qualities:
1. A strong resonance with the school’s five human values of love, peace, truth, right conduct and non-violence and capable of creating a classroom environment in which children are able to achieve their full potential.
2. Proven expertise and qualifications in future focused classroom teaching and learning methodologies in a primary school with specialisations or proven skills in ICT and Science.
3. Proven track record in rendering service and/or extra-curricular activities within a school and/or educational environment.
4. Proven track record in maintaining and enhancing professional teaching standards through professional development.
5. Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively.
Applicants are to submit an up-to-date CV detailing relevant experience and skills, names and contact details of two academic and character references and a written response to the selection criteria. Please send application to the Principal, Sathya Sai Primary School, P.O. Box 705, Murwillumbah NSW 2484 or via email email@example.com.
For further information, call the Principal on 02 6670 8800.
Applications close Friday 10 June 2016.